Wednesday, March 26, 2003

React Reinteract Counteract Maia's Blog: QUOTE FOR THE DAY

I don't want the world to see us together but I always want to be with you. I want you to miss me like crazy but I don't want to be away from you. I want to give you all of me but I can't give it away for all of me is you.


okhay I guess the quote reminded me of some people I seen in television as well as in real life. here my interpretation:
"I don't want the world to see us together but I always want to be with you." It means "Please dont tell anyone na mag-on ta okhay unless the coast is clear"
"I want you to miss me like crazy but I don't want to be away from you. " which means "Never get out of my sight.. okhay dear"
"I want to give you all of me but I can't give it away for all of me is you." in other words "save me some loving for myself"

okhay seriously, I like you but I don't love you because if I love you. I wouldn't keep this relationship a secret, I'll fight against who oppose this and its you and me against the world. I like you but I dont love you becuase if I love you, I trust you and wherever you will go you're thinking of me the way I'm thinking of you minus a gurl on your arms.
I like you but I don't love you because if I love you I wouldn't expect to be loved in return for I am not loving I am profitting. ka gets mo c",) okhay for more informations pls pls read Maia's blog descriptio. hehehehehe

Song in Mind I love you, Goodbye- Celine dion, when you love you sacrifice when you like you overprice

I Love you, Goodbye
Celine Dion


Wish I could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to youThat I'll always stay with you
But baby that's not me
You need someoneWilling to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever
Baby that's something I can't do

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

I hope somedayYou can find someway to understand
I'm only doing this for you
I don't really wanna go
But deep in my heart I know
That is the kindest thing to do
You'll find someone
Will be the oneThat I could never be
Who'll give you something better
Than the love you'll find with me

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need
But that would be a crime
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone
When you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you

Oh I don't wanna leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you, goodbye
Baby it's never gonna work out
I love you, goodbye






No comments: