Wednesday, March 19, 2003

2 days to go! Hala hapit na ang vacation!
I hope you got you're priorities straight ha? Remember: its better fail once,
twice and trice ...if you are an engineer but if you're not tsk tsk tsk.


Blog Addiction. OMG! I got infected by
the blog virus which cause me to log in every hour just to update my blog and
see if people tag etc etc. oh will somebody help me ... but then again its
starting to become a vice more than a habit (very bad). But it also doesn't mean
that I'm neglecting my studies no way! I'll just have to make ways to adjust
myself and maybe control myself from logging on an hour after or so (I hope
so...). You know the brighter side of it, it made me recall my 4th yr. days in
High School in our Computer class, on how to marquee, create table etc. not only
that I'm making a personal thesis on html and how to improve them better , see
its not that all bad c",)


CD Write and Read. Not only I got
addicted in blogs and html's I got also tempted to buy blank C.D.s I got
addicted to write mp3's and all the songs that is craving my ears to hear and
the good thing is, its for free (well not that free I guess a condition or
agreement). So, peeps don't hesitate and grab the opportunity especially if its
for free yay!


Song in mind: Walkin on sunshine- J. Lopez  
this song is ironic but when you try to
think of it .. hey wouldn't it be great that you don't care what time it is as
long as you're having fun walking on sunshine in the middle of the night with
your friends.



"Walking On Sunshine"
Jennifer Lopez


I can't wait, wanna see
How this night is gonna be
Just a touch, away
From a feeling that is here to stay

We can make it last forever baby
Our love will stand the test of time
In the middle of our world
I'll be waiting for you to be all mine

1 - We're walkin' on sunshine
In the middle of the night
And it feels like I'm somewhere above the sky, I, I, I

Take my hand and close your eyes
Say the sweet little things that make me cry
Catch my tears with a kiss
These special moments do exist

We can make it last forever baby
Our love will stand the test of time
In the middle of our world
I'll be waiting for you to be all mine

Repeat 1

2 - Let's take a chance and try love baby
No I'm not givin' up
Till you tell me that you'll be in my life
Until the end of time

Repeat 1
Repeat 2
Repeat 1 till end



No comments: