Saturday, March 22, 2003

Finale II If you can't forgive me because of my wrong doings because you think its really worth not forgiving and it really hurts you a lot, I'll respect that decision. I don't want to force people to like me I want people to be transparent and say what it in my face cause I'm no mind reader I'm am insensitive at times. I don't know if you care but honestly whether you believe it or not it is one of my personal blocks cause I'm so damn clueless of what the people are thinking about me. Wy would I give a damn about what people feel about me? Because as much as I can do I don't want a people to get angry at me, rejection rejection rejection....sorry peeps but if you son understand me ok ra but if you're willing to settle I'm willing to settle it as well...

No comments: