Saturday, March 29, 2003

 


Blog Update to Date (Well Supposed to be
blogged yesterday but I'm not yet through with my hibernation :)


If you not famous, get infamous! Oh what
a day! My family and I went to S.M. to watch Chicago a great getaway from
the boredom of our house, The movie is a comedy musical and personally it good
but not as good as Moulin Rouge, Anyways, I like the way Catherine Zita Jones
shake her bootie (as Velma) but nothing beats off Roxie Hart (she deserves that
best actress award!) she can act, she can sing and man she can dance! My lil
sister and I enjoyed the movie while my dad, bro and helper just slept the whole
2 hrs too bad, they missed the razzle dazzle life n cellophane and
"Mama" big show hheehhe well what have I learned in the movie hmmm...
"You can acheive your dreams even if your in prison, al you need is a
razzle dazzle attorney and let him be your ventriloquist and get the heart of
the media oh did I mention you have to act pregnant and look like Roxie
Hart" c",)


Just a Some Mind Buglers. OKhay peeps I
just need ur P.O.V. you see I watched a partial portion of "Kay Tagal
Kitang Hinintay..
" and I saw Yuri and his best friend (who was
gone for a long time after she confessed her love to her best friend) were
talking but we know na si Yuri man is in love already with Eleana's Sister but
how can he deal with this dilemma when somebody (not just a somebody but your
best friend!) whim he also learned to loved comeback from nowhere and ask if he
still loves her. Grabe! I was in deep shi# when I saw them talk and they began
to cry and all I can't wait for Monday 


 Song in Mind Save
Me - Remy Zero.
Maia its all your fault! I got addicted to Smallville
now I got addicted at Lana Lang then I fell in love with Chloe and just can't
get enough of Lex Luther's Evil smirks darn it! Seriously, since the season
finally end new conflict will arise and more discoveries are now left to be
learned like what's behind Clark Kent's true parents and all the stuff okhay I'm
not going to spoil everything here's Remy Zero..






Save Me

Remy Zero




I feel my wings have broken
in your hands
i feel the words unspoken
inside
when they pull you under
and i would give you any thing you want
you were all i wanted
all my dreams are fallin' down
crawlin round and round and round

Chorus:
Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through me
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just save me, save
Come on
I've been waiting for you

i see the world has folded in your heart
i feel the waves crash down inside
and they pull me under
and i would give you anything you want
you were all i wanted
all my dreams have fallen down
crawlin round and round and round

Repeat Chorus

all my dreams are on the ground
crawlin' round and round and round

Somebody save me
Let your warm hands break right through me
Somebody save me
i dont' care how you do it
just save me, save me
i've made this whole world shine for you
just save me, save
come on
i'm still waiting for you




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Research has proven that a therapeutic gay sizegenetics and an erotic male sizegenetics greatly reduce the length of discomfort and pain that one feels after surgery. It's really a very big benefit to those who like to be up and running and back to normal at the short space of time. Whether you, yourself are into a therapeutic gay sizegenetics or an erotic male sizegenetics it's crucial that you just simply identify and find a high quality masseur or sizegenetics therapist who possess all the right qualities and skills. It's possible that you'll come across some therapeutic gay sizegenetics therapists who may not are going to perform an erotic male sizegenetics likewise the exact opposite is also true.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/