Monday, March 10, 2003

And from the makers of Maia's Website comes a new imitating freak on a leash...GAry hyak hyak hyak~!

THE 69 SURVEY (Ver. Gary : P)
1 - the singular boring question: Huh?
2 - if you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? Sophia
3 - would you name a child of yours after you? Maybe, I'd like to hear someone call my son with Jr. hehehe
4 - if you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? Maia! no bitaw Bryan hehehe
5 - what's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? hehehe GAry (Pronounced as Gayrie!) Sounds malambing..sometimes :(
6 - if you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like madonna, cher, roseanne)? Well since naay Gary V. meron naman ngayong Gary M. hehehe
HUMOR
7 - how easy is it to make you laugh?Its really easy to make me laugh! Even in the corniest joke in the world will tell you ill be dying laughing. It really depends on the delivery though.
8 - what person you know makes you laugh the most? Everyone who likes to cheer me up and magbinuang buang
9 - what words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? invented words like char! chardotcom, Igat (reminds me of Maia = P)
10 - what do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written? Im not really good in telling jokes and stuff but when i get dumb founded people will just laugh out
11 - do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? Yeah always (sweatdrops)
12 - what is/are the worst songs you have ever heard? Songs that are loud and not really n expression to what they sang just the @$%#ing words in their *$&#ing lyrics
13 - what song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? Latin and Japanese songs especially anime! since it sounds good but you don't know what its about, it doesn't mean anything
14 - what song are constantly in your head? "Cant' get you out of my head!" With some reasonable reasons (evil grin).
15 - if you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song would you use? All the sentimental songs I could sang with all my heart
16 - if the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song would you hope he or she used? Crave!
MOVIES
17 - what movies do you love that nobody else seems to? I dunno some ppl say its good but some are not so I decide whether its good,bad or uglee
18 - do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? As of now I like the sequel of the original if you felt bitin from the original well let the sequel satisfy you or puke u : )
19 - who's your favorite star wars character? Queen Amidala and Anakin Skywalker
20 - what kind of movie do you think there should be more of? Those movies that give you a dose of reality and telling you "You're not the only one who is experincing this!" Movies, I like also Mindboggling, Psychotwisted movies
21 - what movies do you simply not understand the appeal of? I'm a TV and Movie addict I get psyched!
FOOD
22 - when eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? i guess both. :) i love dining out but i also am scared of eating things bad for my body.
23 - what's your favorite kind of cheese? All kinds of Cheese as long as it don't smell bad
24 - what do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? ThAt i LIkE aLl kInDs Of CHeESe?? (0_o)?
25 - if you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? well as long as its good for my body and no side effects ok ra. like if KFC is raising genetically engineered chicken why not
26 - do you ever feel guilty eating meat? Nope are the pigs felt guilty when they eat themselves!
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
27 - have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? ohhhh yeah!!! i've wished for that for over a million times now. So that I could understand them (what women wants!!)
28 - what do you love most about the other gender? They are so emotional and talkactive. plus their body (oops)
29 - what do you dislike most about the other gender? Crabby! Maarte na bibigay din! CONIO!
30 - what do you understand least about the other gender? Their body system they get crabby when they have those "Its a kind of day!". Then they get too emotional na ambot oi somebody get an analyst!
NUMBERS
31 - ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? Its really a comodity man always and forever
32 - does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? Yeah then the dizziness will start then I'll faint..oH its just on my head!
33 - what do you think of pi? 3.141592654 and the one they sell in the cafeteria kalami sa pineapple oi
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
34 - did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? Not at all unless you have sumthin in mind! What's there to be frightened of?
35 - if someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? surprised because of all people who u wish u would date somebody would come bargin' in to ur lyf and say can we have a date aaaaahhh (faints)
36 - do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"? I've been always play the risks so why not we deserve a little bit mystery in our life right? (smirks evilly)
37 - could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member? Yeah , That way people would think we married in an early age hheeheh
38 - have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? At times like this. I think women are more liberal than the conservative. It prooves that women can do the same things a man can do.
39 - what's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? Then I'll call it a one night stand, and eating food without touching it.
40 - have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Yeah I guess its was not physical indeed it was emotional and financial heeheh
41 - do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? i'm just the average guy you see everyday on the sidewalk, in school, at work, in the mall :) not! well if i get to improve my face and body then they would find me sexy nyak nyak nyak
42 - would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? Ah next question pls.
43 - do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? the number of the last question is 42, was that supposed to mean a thing? or where you thinking 69? I was thinking how stupid this question can be and how to answer them properly
HOLIDAYS
44 - does Christmas music too far away from christmas annoy you? Nope I love music and i would really be happy if there are more new Christmas songs to be sang.
45 - how old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? They say life begins at 40 but then again my life begun when i was born (stupid question!!)
46 - what was the best Halloween costume you ever had? When I was wearing a two faced costume i like it a lot.
47 - what was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? Nothing I always wear a costume when i go to school :P
48 - what holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? I was thinking of Christmas but it has a lot of commercial meaning incorporated in it, So I guess It would be the New Year, heheh to celebrate a new year
49 - there are currently no federal holidays during August- what should be put there? August will be "Examination Days!!!"Waaaaaah
MEMORIES
50 - how good is your short-term memory? Fair enough since my head still can memorize every part i did for the day.
51 - how good is your long-term memory? Some were still clear some were not.
52 - what is your earliest memory? i was a kid I always see kids cry because they don't want to go to school and want to go home
53 - what is your happiest memory (other than receiving this survey)? moments that are really worth in my memory like the day with my friends, the day i fell in love and fall at the same time
54 - what is your strangest memory? deja vu! and a dose of mixing reality and fantasy
55 - what song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? everything! i wanna have a photographic memory.
TEARS
56 - what movie makes/made you cry? I just cried in "A Walk To Remember"
57 - what book makes/made you cry? the book that flew in my head when i was in high school was it..yeah the chemistry book bridged edition
58 - what song makes/made you cry? The killer heart breaking songs, I just cried "Crave" last week relating kaayo as in
59 - what makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? After the conflict and everything resolved we laugh and until we cried
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
60 - would you like to be cloned? Yeah, I want to love the clone more than loving myself coz its like loving myself too which is not kind of me (getch })
61 - do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it? Yeah, I want to experience the mixed emotions and also do sumthings that i should have and haven't done before
62 - scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? I would If someone would teach me
THIS SURVEY
63 - do you think that sixty nine questions is too long? Ok ra they were mind intrigue but ok
64 - do you think the sixty nine interesting questions actually were interesting? honestly, some of them are pretty nonsensical! hehehe
65 - are you sorry you began filling it out? I got envy with Maia so I did my own version hehh (Char Maia Chardotcom!)
66 - what question do you wish it had asked? All questions that seems to hard to answer and hard for comfort :)
67 - how would you have answered it? The way my mind can answer
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
68 - when was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? Everyday thou misinterpretation also counts there
69 - what do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? to know that I would be understand for who I am and I am a JoLOgs who has a unique individuality (get psyched!!) Thanks for reading!!


No comments: