Thursday, March 20, 2003

Isang tulog na lang! but to those early
birds who are excited to go home and spend their Holy Week and all, Ingatz peeps
and have a great time with your friends and family, As for the us , get back to
work! hehehe my last exam is ComE 222 I hope Ma'am Go would give us a break and
pass us all instead of taking the test. Well we cannot force Ma'am from doing it
(Just a suggestion *raising a hand*).Anyways, because of my ambitious minded
attitude plus the baga'g nawong I'll apply for a job after the exams, hmmm.. I
hope I got hired its kinda rough and hard to speak fluent english then you're
killer smile pa hehehe what do you guys? Am I the next MTV VJ their looking for?
(Bangag Nawong !)


Happy Birthdays.
James
Happy Birthday! May your 20 years living here on earth is
worthwhile, bitaw oi The more you grow you grow more ...beautiful unsay Birthday
wish mo diay?. Karl! Advance Happy Birthday!
Grabe Bilib ko nimo bai thanks for making my day yesterday, yeah I know I was a
jerk in the psychology exams but at least you lessen my guilt trip thanks kaayo
bai! Who else... hmmm


Guilt Trip. yeah I did something stupid
sowy guys I'm not thinking well that time. I ask my teacher in psychology if a
portion of our test needs explanation so she said of course then she stand up
and add the darn thing "Explain Briefly" then what comes next? let's see there
were Grunts, Complains, Violent Reactions and Name Cursing whee! what a day!


Whaaat! A Gay Blog ?! .
Leslie!
yeah I guess its too gay and gurlie but I like the way it was
made colorful, simple and no sexual preferences hehehe well thanks for your
comment, It was quite funny, I didn't realized that. Ok I'll try to research
more on the possible effects of my site like possible blindness and inferiority
complex hahaha just kidding!


A Reinforcement. Hey
T.G. Peeps
especially the Probes grabe ka nindot daw ang impromptu
nyo, Oh yeah! Congrats sad Kay Divine Betty La TG, you made Julius Laugh a lot,
You also made my day great I made me forget the guilt trip moment hehe thanks
Keep It Up!!


Turn Over and Over Again! Because of some
hectic schedules of the members as well as the probes, the Recognition rites was
move from Sun-Mon to Tue-Wed sched, therefore I am sexy and excited to tell you
na I can come to the turnover ceremnies ng CEC yeah!
John
you have to be there ok and so as Mitch
lets just say its worth a million of dollars if you  missed this one I
guarantee you peeps.

No comments: