Tuesday, March 18, 2003


Blog update. Now updating your links with a mouse-move-instant
description thing of a jiggy!


3 days to go! OMG! can't believe it (so
better believe it folks!). So what's your plan after the exams? What else have
fun and feel the ray in the heat of the sun! To those peeps who will go home na
as early as of Friday ingatz! to those peeps na just want to stick around
HAVE A HELLA PARTAE!! How bout you guys what's your
plan? Me? Hmm. I guess I still have to rot here for a week, since
Sir Pastoril required us to do some work well for
the sake of passing let's do it. And besides I got a
Birthday
to attend who else little old me , I mean Biggy Young Moa! Am I
too early or what? Then on Sundays we got some recognition rites at the
Theater Guild (which I can't wait as well).


Computer
Compatibilities (Human Version!?).
Well It all started last
Monday, one of my fellow dorm mates  got pissed with his project in ComE
Lab. maybe because he haven't finished it yet or anything else (whatever).
Anyways, since he got no computer he borrowed one of our dorm mate's to
discovered that the computer is so darn slow and doesn't perform well (in short
mo-hang!). This time he got very pissed, so pissed he keep on complaining at the
computer. then it happen, his diskette cannot be read or maybe it got 
damaged. Tsk Tsk! but then again he just keeps on talking and  mumbling and
complaining on what happened that even the other people got pissed as well
because of his intolerable mumblings.


C.C. (Human Ver.). The next day
(Tuesday), I was ready to take my defense. when I got our I saw Manny, Edam and
my classmates asking for some BST programs well good thing I have one but when
it was opened the computer said it needs to be reformat what!! I got shocked but
I kept my cool after what I saw.  In the end I finally retrieved my
diskette (its because Manny's diskette drive can't read my diskette  while 
I tried touse other computers yeah. So what does this mean : Dont' ask me! NO
just kidding It seems like whatever you perform with a computer it will perform
also from what you perform to the computer its like "whatever you do to other
will do unto you" thingie.


Crash ang Bayan!! Oh gimme a break people
just because I got crushes on some people doesn't mean I like almost everyone
PU-LEEZ! don't generalize it ok peoples. I got also my types and fetish but I
don't do it in an obvious actions heheh.



Defensive Stuff. OKhay okhay I have to admit I have been
deleting some tags but not becuase they send negative comments. I'm an open person only if it is really true of
course, Its just that I need space sa tag ko kaw ba Maia!, well anyways thats a quick observation too bad its nega
nah! I'll take that as a compliment (well if there any of it heheheh)

No comments: