Thursday, March 13, 2003

OKhay peep Here is your request Ana I hope you like it (Coz I really really like it alot bwahahahah!)
Jennifer Lopez - You do not love Me
It tell me because you cry
Of happiness
And because you suffocate
By the solitude
I gave because you take me
Hard asi, my hands
And your thoughts
They are taking to you
I you querio as much
And because sera
Stubborn crazy person
You do not doubt it but
Although in the future
Be an enormous wall
I am not scared
I want to fall in love
You do not love to me, because you think
That I seem different
Your you do not think ques is enough
To see spend the time together
You do not love to me, that I include/understand
The serious lie that
If your love I deserve
You do not love to me, quedate another day
You do not love to me, because I am lost
Because it changes the world, porques is the destiny
Because not it can, we are a mirror
And your asi serious what I reflect to me
You do not love to me, to be dying
Within a full war of repentances
You do not love to me, to be in earth, I want to raise I return
With your great love by the blue one of the sky
Not that decirte, that the truth
If people want, knows to hurt
Your and I we will start off
they do not move
But in this single sky you do not leave me
You do not leave me, you do not leave me
Not me eschuches, if I say to you "you do not love to me"
You do not leave me, nondisarmaments
My heart with that "you do not love to me"
You do not love to me, to it request
My bitterness dejame
You know well, that I cannot
That he is inutil, that always lands on water to you
You do not love to me, because hare to suffer to you
With this ileno heart that of thousands to invier itself to us
You do not love for asi olvidarte of your gray days
I want that you love to me single loving to me
You do not love to me, your and I we will fly
One with the other and we will follow always together
This love is like the sun that leaves behind the storm
Com two I commit in the same wake
You do not love to me
You do not love to me
You do not love to me
No, you do not love to me
You do not love to me
You do not love to me
You do not love to me...

No comments: