Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Blog Update.

Finally! I got a tag board (Thanks Kaayo John!!) and not to mention a new look in my blog.
Its rea
lly how the internet can do almost
anything yeah! and right now I'm learning how to add meter site and some guest
book and it never
stops ayeaha! Oh by the ways,
I would like to thanks those people who are supporting my blog thank you
peeps!!  

9 days to go !

I'm
so excited na I can't wait for vacation to come but then again lets focus our
attention to our finals study harder not hard and try not to fail all the
subjects nor cheat (use it for desperate measures!). Lets also not forget to ask
for some guidance to he Lord above and pray that terrible teachers gets better
in teaching and terror teacher stop terrorizing and start giving miraculous
exams that as easy a 1,2 and x ,where as x is the integral of y+5 and misplaced
in function main...ah whatever!

Requirement Moments.

Ok
here it is kids!  Don't you worry It will no be very hard for you guys to
do this it  and I assure you that I has a purpose and efforts will not be
wasted <Well only for phase 1 of course >

 

My
requirements for my clearance signature (phase 1):


  1. Calling all Cards.You know those business/calling  cards for sponsorship, well I need a minimum of 3 to unlimited max of calling cards, poplar and unpopular companies (mostly on food companies) as long as thecredentials that I'm looking for is there, so beware I might reject it. So bring as many as you need.                                                                                      

  2. Test your writing skill ladies and gents! In a whole sheet of any
    type of paper (as  long as its clean). Write briefly the following (no need to be long...Just
    Impress Me!):

     2.1) What have I learned
    from Theater Guild? (from skills to values)


    2.2) A Reaction:  My 1st
    year in Theater Guild as a probe


    2.3) If I become a member, what
    are my plans I can contribute for the Theater Guild?


     


  3. Final Task.In another sheet of paper write all the credentials you have in mind (try copying  a slum book). Fill up  the front page with necessary and interesting in formations bout yourself.  


           
You can hand written it or computerized as long as its legible. Pass to me
personally Thursday Nights   at the T. G. Office. Good Luck Guys!! oh
don't forget the to disseminate the information to everyone ok. And  DON'T
FORGET TO TAG OR ELSE....


No comments: