Saturday, March 22, 2003

Finale (Dreams over Reality starts). Okay this is really difficult for me to express it but i'll do my best to write it. Ipay Thanks you very much! It was really what I have been longing for since first yr. pa after the election sa 1st yr. your block has been treating me cold as if I got a heavy grudge on them Pay, it was a nightmare going to school people treating me bad some back stabs ,some has to do the "do not listen" stuff like our class sa English. if I did a mistake to you guys, it was one, I tried to amends the wounds you got during the first yr. election and two forcing myself to swallow the pain I'm getting. You know what? I taste rejection a thousand of times now and It ain't sweet. The feeling na nagjoin forces ang tanang tawo against you. Nobody gave me the chance to speak up and explain myself. That is why I'm so assuming that is why I'm irritating and annoying its because of rejection. I am a reject. You know why I edit the tag, its stupid but I want to fell good about myself cause my self-esteem is desingtigrating everyday you praises gives me the smile it makes me feel safe fell important cause for the first time that I did something I felt no rejection. yeah I know its too self centered and I need transparent people hu can criticize me in a constructive manner in a constructive way. when I realized what I have been doing, I got guilty coz these tags are their opinion and I to respect them.

No comments: