Friday, September 26, 2003

Viva T.G.!

Well last nyt was a blast! We had A Theater Guild Grand Reunion and guess what its not one batch! all batch from the 70's to the present and whoa I'm really impressed and proud since its the first in the theater Guild history and I am one of them who made it possible anyways, its also a great advantage yesterday since its a half day. Due to some sort of a teacher's conference I only got a class in Sir Barangan's Java. After that we had a few talk to Sir Delante's gameplan to either pass us or fail us whatever the plan was It will start to tick on monday hmmm.

I rode the 62-C jeepney at 1:50 and landed at main by 2:40 1hr huh? and as I went inside the campus I saw the stage of our reunion well I can't describe our stage lets just say it looks like the tribal council scene in survivor or u can say its a secret garden hehehe. We thought it was going to rain but then again God was so nice he didn't even pous droplets of water from the sky. All was shot in a video which of course operated by me. the food was also great I take home a handful of lechon since there were more food left after the program. After the program the Alumni's inited us at IslandBuzz and you know what we'll do there INUMAN yeah!!

OK guys I'll spare you the details of what happen. I'm here for some questions (yeah, again?!). Its a song but it hit my head . It sound stupid or sumthing but if you try to think of it you'll say "cguro". here is my question: WOULD YOU HURT THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU undeliberately? hmm its kinda stupid to hear but i dunno naglibog gihapon ko why would you hurt the person you love ....

heres the song I wanted to post for a long time and its grreat that I finnally found the song sa net, my song theme for Life or Somthing like it.i recommend you guysto watch the movie starring angelina jolie.

Artist: Stacie Orrico
Song: "There's Gotta Be (More To Life) "
Buy Album: Stacie Orrico

dapslyrics.com


I've got it all, but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let it go

CHORUS:
There's gotta be more to life...
Than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
Cause the more that I'm...
Trippin' out thinkin' there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... There's gotta be more

(Than wanting more)

I've got the time and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment I'm half-way out the door
Onto the next thing, I'm searching for something that's missing

CHORUS

I'm wanting more

I'm always waiting on something other than this
Why am I feelin' like there's something I missed....
Always... Always...

CHORUS - repeat twice

More to life
There's gotta be more to life (more to life)
There's gotta be more to life (more)
More to my life

No comments: