Wednesday, September 3, 2003

Revisiting the past

Happy Birthday Silvia Geroue!!!!
Happy Birthday Amor Cosido!!!!
Happy Birthday Mae !!!!
Better late than Never
Happy Birthday Angelie "Selphie"!


It was 6:00 pm when I caught a ride in the jeepney going to Ayala to withdraw our monthy budget at the ATM. Mhonie texted me and reminded me about Ibyang's Birthday she also gave me Iby's cell numebr. Anyways, I greeted my old classmate and then head to the entrnace sa Ayala. A minute after somebody texted me and telling that how the person misses me and its been 3 yrs na since the informal brke-up. Well I was surprised of course coz in the first place I havn't got a relatioship that yr. since I got too many things I was doing.

I texted back "Who are you" nya, It was my...um .. yeah somebody special. and the rest of the story will have to remained private. But then again I promised her that she will get my answer here in my web.

To the gurl who made my heart bump and bleed

Pls Click this---> here! and to those who are nosy pls respect thy privacy thank you guys

No comments: