Wednesday, September 3, 2003

My Office Adventures

Today was really one of my wildest and daring foolish deed I've ever done and you know what I am still shocked I did it haha. Well it all started when I was riding the 13C jeepney going to Ayala, as we passed by Ayala you can see tall buildings and some huge landcape of a jig.

I was wondering how does it feel to be there and act as one of an employee in the building. So, i decided to step out of the jeep and headed to the one of the offices of a big building. As I entered I was blocked by a guard and check my purpose of going in I said "I have a busines proposal char char char" she (yes the guard is a chic) also inspected my "house"size fit bag and detected some metals in my bag I told them its just the cellphone. after a minute of checking I head to the elevator and tried pushing buttons and do the "deedee" "Oh what does this button do.." hehe yeah after that I step out of the elvator and search the building just

When I was really having fun. a guy wearing an executive clothes saw me and ask "What are you doing here" well to my surprised I quickly ran and he shouted "Call Security!!" Now I'm in trouble so I ran to the elevator but the elevator is too long so I went to the fire exit eeh to my realization it 14th floor na diay ko so what the heck I ran down the stairs til I arrived at the lowest floor I eamn it my knees where aching when I got out and look fora jeep going to school hahaa talk about wild man!

No comments: