Friday, September 5, 2003

Happy Birthday Donya Miatotsky Victorina Donsen

Grandier's hitting 4 birds in one stone


Yawn I just woke up its 4:00 at the clock, you know I really have to adjust in my nights, I akways end up sleeping and not studying waah grabe I need to do sumthing about it. Anyways, I'm happy today and quite tired . I went to abs-cbn ganihang mga 2pm to met Ma'am Joan Carpio the production head/promotions and get my prize kay nadaog kog meteor garden premium items by email Sabado na Gyud nya greeted the people and everything. Not only that I'd claim my prize, I also proposed Ma'am Carpio if she is interested to have a live telecast of Sabado na Gyud at USC Talamban Campus in the upcoming TC Days.

I gave her a letter for the invitation, unfortunately, naa na sila'y target place at Sept 20 so sa CIT. I said "okhay... cge" well, it seems to be early pa so I grab a late lunch and ate pancit canton at the abs canteen.

Since I'm here na I might as well take the advantage to do a multipurpose wachamacalit. so I roamed around the abs studio and ended up at the 97.1 Radio Station (Lupig Sila!) so I went to the office and proposed to their station manager if their intersted to plug our tc days and the anniversary in theater guild nya she said I have to make a letter for that so
I have to come back to abs yehey!

And to top it all I went to audition for "Bonding", even thou I have no biodata the talent manager said na I have to say my name,address,contace and age and also my line. I was so nervous kay I have to speak bisaya dyud bai hahaha the line was..
Wa kay ayong amiog... traydor! traydor! dili tika mapasaylo sa imong gibuhat!

mao ra to and then when the camera started to roll as if I was in trance I just spoke my lines with a breeze. Well that what I get when I internalized the line hehehe.

So thus ends my hitting 4 birds in one stone ability gee I learned that from what my Dad said "Grab the oppurtunity" and I also added that "and make sure once you step in success, add the people who help and share what I can have " o diba char!

No comments: