Sunday, September 28, 2003

Sa maigo ;p

Bad Vibes O_o?

Killjoy Misery Chick call it whatever you want I guess when "closed" people got stuck to the impressions of being such misery and all wierd stuff, people tend to think bad vibes starts whenever I try to talk or sumthing... gee I never thought of that.. until now...
Peeps might think that why am I saying this ... I don't know maybe becuase it bothered me when that thought of it starts to hit me... relax yeah why not alone? what else pa ba?


What lies ahead..after everything

I watched the BUZZ yesterday its about the Kris and Joey Issue. yeah sure you can say its becoming a national issue na but forget about that there is one thing that caught my attention . it was the part when BOy Abunda ask the question... "Kris, what do you think tomorrow look like?" Then she said that she don't know what would happen tomorrow... its kinda hard for a person to rise up whenever such challenge arise, problem and failure and frustrations barges into your life.

Recovery? I remember I was watching Will and Grace there was a scene there were grace gets into bed the whole day becuase of a big break up with her bf Nathan... while Grace's friends forced her to get over it... and moved one... she said that she can't handle her problems the way her friends handle their own...i think hmm..

What lies ahead after the pains and the constant stress people having.. optimism aside, indeed there is a so called "bright future" or "an opened window"

But as far as I can go... just fragments of regreats, scars from the past and howl of emotions just keeps on coming .. why is that?

Still, destiny or whatever you call it still not clear for me? Craps ad BUllshits are on the way ... temporary highs yeah I guess so. I don't foretell what would happen next but I'm sure tomorrow cost big changes.. or common routine is the main gameplan ...

Sem Break starts... hay vacation? me? maybe? time ? good idea hope i can see where I'm heading after this...

Words from our sponsors

To the person who I think is "slipping away" friend: Call it paranoid man! but guess If its true or not I would like to say : I TOLD YOU IT WOULD HAPPENED pagkatapos gamitin ilagay lang sa isang tabi... efforts are not wasted these things will show great rewards and blessing... in the benefits of others! well thanks bai I can now be left alone... oh by the way...that was you who am I thanking for "Not this time" by cultured pearls yeah thats you...

To the person who I think changed its fate and a somebody right now: always remember where you've been and try to see the person in you since he/she is suffering the same fate of you in the past its jsut happened that people got roots and lucky/blessed enough to be somebody with riches.

To that somebody who made me special Where have you been call me up hehehe oh its my imaignation ra diay ok

To those peeps who cause the heaven to shed tears of being in "heave" and think I'm such an kj in peoples happiness: I'm happy for you peeps really its just that sarcasms are my grabe ka misinterpreted
lisud i change... insecurity yeah sort of but bitaw not too mch rain its causing our net cafe to flood hehheeh

To the person who got my orange notbook: ehy welcome to my life hpoe you like tha way I wrote it these are fragments of my thoughts thanks for reading it.

No comments: