Tuesday, September 2, 2003

Energy in Black Ink and Dancing

I can say I'm so tired but now its 1 am and I am still up hmm wonder why and where the hell I still got the energy to do stuff like this... a while ago I went to ayala to follow up my ink sa printer at "INk for LESS" nya when I arrived there, they told me that they have an extra cartridge since my cartridge was suffering from clogs, so I said ok I'll pay for the cartridge na lang and I'll be back as soon as you're through, so I went down to TIMEZONE saw Canence and her friend there sitting on the bench. I went inside to get a reload from my powercard after that I played the Dance Freaks once, twice and thrice .

As I was about to go back at the Booth for my ink guess who rised from the escalator... John! well John in short pants well as in I said to myself hey! whats with the shorts then it hit me... its his second home so thats why he is feel at home at ayala hahaha. He was surprised to see me I asked him if he knows Dance Revo well he did and man he can dance well I challenged him for an Afronova and he ended up in a flat tire hehee(exag ba John? :p ) Gikan man gud syang workout thats why he's freakin tired So, after that tiresome task I joined John to stroll around Ayala I could almost Identify him as a Supervisor walking around he said "I should be paid for doing this stuff" gee how I wish John.

Along the way I reminded him about the upcoming TC Days so he checked his target concessionaire to his surprise his two target was already taken so we decided to look for new target concessionaire one for compE and oe for robotics . Another good thing happened at Ayala we bumped in to Joevic, our CEC Info Coordinator (a.k.a. Uncle JOe or Lolo Joe) grabe we end up laughing along the way because of Uncle Joe's sarcastic and crazy comments. Hey I learned a thing or two about chicks hmm there goes that beautiful gurl at 1:00 .well finally John bid farewell went back to the resto ... nya Joe and I went back to the INK for less booth since everything is now ok.. Joe took the 13C to go home while I took the 62C to main for my theater guild meeting.. hahay

Sleepy and tired but here I am typing my joys well this tuesday made my day at least I feel a bit relaxed and happy well this is what they say about men "once they get tired they look for more things tiresome" well hope you like my blog hey dont forget to post ur comment okay thanks

No comments: