Friday, September 12, 2003

Its a long surreal story

Hmm a perfect title well anyways, It was 12 noon after the very interesting and frustrating class in D.Equations with Engr. Malait, I headed to Tap-Rx since I got no more lunch (I ate it earlier) and No buddy (or nObody) is a company. anyways, I surfed the net and found out my blog has been tagged with comments or am I assuming its many hehehe

As I surf to the citizens of blog world I saw John's site, I was surprised to see a very long blog so long that I decided to download the post instead of wasting my rates reading the blog without concentrating it focus on the time and focus on what is written hmmm..

Finally I read the post well Its really nice that John added a little surreal with the story actually It helped a lot hehehe. It is a good one but it has a "sayang" part. Sayang that your friend turned out to be the gurl's X. Well this proves the song "Its a small world after all its a small world after.." really now I guess for me I can't blame the person from his past with relations to an event or somebody right.

About the question: Wow! this questions are so intriguing and very sensitive.... hope we can do more of this soon heehehe. For me, I'd like to befriend the x but then again he might backstab me or sumthin. Hey who knows ang friend ko diay x ng gf ko what can I do di ba ay nako sing with me beh! "Its a small world after all Its a small world after all ...."

Anyways, lately I've been a very very bad sheep ... hmm lets see getting involved (just a talk ok not that involved you think your thinking :p )with somebody who I knew that she has a Bo. a tewible situation might happened if ever her S.O. found out we were talking .....on the phone.... in the middle of the night....oops!

Its Prefinals and Im heaidng to ABS

Song PLaying: Goodnight- Barbie's Cradle

I know I know its pre finals but then again I'm here at AbS-Cbn Studio sending letters for solicitation,, invitation and other crappy org stuff :)
there's 97.1 Lupig Sila nya there's one in Abs-Cbn production. After that exhaustable afternoon. went to ayala and withdraw money for this month's budget but to my disappointment guba ang atm machine cna't withdraw hahay
I decided to indulge myself by eating SHAWARMA!!!! and texted John if he's at Ayala.

Once inside, I decidd to head straight lang sa MOther's nya I saw John talking to Leslie. Leslie!! hows Pinay Pie! wish I could watch wa man gud koy kwarte uy hehehe. Les left early thus ends up with me and John' well John, I read your long post hope this one could help or maybe just a comment of the day that past by ganiha sa RX hehee Man I think I lack of sleep I'm not making any sense ah heheeh

No comments: