Saturday, September 13, 2003

Some Startlers of Saturday

Hmm surprise surprise you never run out of them... hmm lets see our Videoke Challenge is in deep shit because Fr. Punzalan told Jay na di pwede pagamiton ang Rigney Hall tungod sa "Ballpen Hole" incident. I was so angry that I told Jay "Unsa pay gamit ng AVR kung di pagamiton!". Does he got any fuckin Idea of what our efforts of reserving making permits and all the crap we've been doing just for that activity then here goes Punzalan jst a snap of his fingers then pang! guba ang plano look for a place and its not his fucking problem anymore. for cyring out loud talk about effort to waste. Well anyways, I regained my composure and Jay told us na we better look for another venue... where?

I went to Sir Barangan's make up class and to my Surprise! he didn't gave us a seatwork instead he checked or attendance, cleared the computations nya add the database. I ended up going back downstairs for the meeting.

after the meeting I head to Main and yet another surprise hit me when I discovered Biance didn't pass the letter of invitation sa mga alumnis hahay I was fuming mad dala sad sa TC Days...

good thing about today was marichu and I ate Ice Cream at Jollibee and we got into a dare that we maybe the next monster radio's radio jocks that they are loking for. Hey! call it ver ambitious but its actually nice to dream and making it as a reality. Bitaw!!!we got potentials if you combine the both of us, we can actually can kick off Rico Ryan heheheh kidding...I proposed that we should go to BT 105.9 to attack the station and take over (hehhe exag!) well to our disappoint ment they only acept visiting and application til 5:30 we arrive there at 7 something oh well lets wait for next year right ms.panes!!!

Surprise that 97.1 Lupig sila accepted my proposal and the deal is now on the go! Starting tuesday stay tuned at 97.1 Lupig sila for they will be plugging our activities sa TC DAYS yehey!!

Surprised that my ex-bf called me in the middle of my sleep and saying I missed you and just checking you after a month of no talking after the break up hehehe

and finally I am very surprised bcause JImmy Bondoc was here and also Side A and also JIm Brickman's concert are here in cebu and not one of them I seen because because no money of 500 pesos purchase sumthing blahblahblah well at least some people are like Nina "Heaven!!" it rained and it proves that somebod is in heaven hope tomorow heaven would cause hail or sumthing

No comments: