Sunday, November 23, 2003

Words from our sponsors

While I'm typing these stuff Iw as listening to Tamia's Officially Missing you... I guess kinagat nanaman ako ng loneliness sinamahan pa kasi ng malakas na ulan, you know na... rain and sad song equals somebody to hold shit kumidlat pa! anyways, while I'm in the PC I read the blogger's comment regarding this blogger of mine who got a problem so, I hope she reads this and helps her in the process, eto lang.. if I talk na as if wala nako sa sinasabi ko you can stop now and click the "x" button, If my comment is too evil accept or deny lastly If this wouldn't help at all well I did my best hehe

" I don't want to wait for you love -Annie Lennox"
I read some of the comments coming from John, Gelie and Canence... yeah its true that women got injected by the "waiting in vain " culture and I think somebody ws complaining kung kailan ba to mawawala.. well for me: only you women can answer that... kasi naman if a princess just waits for his knight and shining armor to come for her rescue and live happily ever after then let her ask this question: "How soon will I wait?". Nope I am not telling you to be so "Liberated" (now showing! at theaters near you!) and hunt him down and tell your feelings for him. No! Patience is a virtue.. Oo nga but waiting for nothing means waiting for something that seems to be impossible to come...

My Theory :This is what I see to those people who waits too longto those people they love or like: una of course you wait. next wait again until you discovered that the person you like has somebody else na pala... then comes regrets. ok lets sing "Kung ako na lang sana ang iyonh minahal..." geez! then there goes recovery then waits.. again the same process


Love crosses boundaries and breaks the barriers of expectations we never dreamed of...

About the Question 1: If someone lets just say, a person who doesn’t know that you have a thing for your HT, teases you in front of him or her, what would you do? What would your reaction be??

Just smile! kung hindi nya alam na sya pala yun, would you kill her/him for being so ignorant right? Though the teasing makes you guilty for hiding/ denying your true feeling for you HT well at least di ba hindi sya naka halata. Sandali lang, in the first place bakit sa dinami dami ng lalaki na matutukso sayo eh yung HT mo pa? di ba? Fishy! OR baka nakahahalata yung tumutukso sayo na u like this HT guy di kaya?

BUt then another thought hit me If the person who teases you and then you made a very emotional gesture like blush.. well there is two ways in the story its either he got a hint that you like him or wala lang he would think it was jsut a joke joke joke

Q2:If your HT becomes your close friend over a period of time, would you be pleased or would you hate the idea of you being his/her buddy?

hmm i so double thought at this one.. in the first place why did you accept the invitation to make you HT as a close friend then suddenly hating the idea about it late one.. its like regret. and here you are thinking of this relationship na hangang friends lang and you are saying "I don’t want to go beyond friendship fearing that I might break the bond between us." right?

It kinda reminded me about my gurl na friend kasi I asked her a what if question, "What if your friend suddenly felt something for you and begins to court you?" you know what she said? "Di ko ganahan nya kay hangngang friends lang di ba... nganong may hidden or other motives pa within the relationship" When she said that I told my slef wow talk about no evolution of emotions or whatsoever...

So going back to the question: before you accept him into your life as a close friend think of this.. I will be his friend If and Only If a) the both of you would think that this relationship can go to the next level called lovers or b) the both of you just want to end up as "friends" talaga. and after you answer these be happy that you became his close friend.

Q3:If you showed him/her that you truly care for him/her and he/she still ends up being totally clueless of how you feel what would you do???

Try to retract your words... do they cause double meanings?or maybe di lang sya makasabot ng english or he is suffering from a delayed reaction yun lang sa tatlo, Seriously, the guy is would be clueless kasi ang sa pagkaka alam nya friends lang talaga kayo or hes just pretending to be clueless coz he got commitment to a relationship issues if else doesn't fit to the puzzle then he is really manhid (quick get a hot water!)

Overheard:

GURL 1: YOu know there are some men dont show too much emotions, becuase its either makes them weak or doesn't want to open up at all. kaya nga sila naunang namamatay kaysa sa ating mga babae eh"

I have to admit ako mismo may pagka manhid, sobrang manhid ko iba na lang ang minahal nya ayun nalaman ko na lang kasal na pala sila (sniff)

Final Words
Uy kung kilala ni Gelie si HT kilala ko rin ba? let me guess kamukha ba ni Orlando Bloom aka Legolas? hehehehe ok fine I got to sleep na yung nagpupuyat dyan sinasabi ko na sayo magduka ka ugma bahala ka diha hehehe (para sa maigo na manhid hhehehee)

No comments: