Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I chose to be ...

Hmm this looks nice but a bit goofed with the links pero ok na rin I'll fix it late. bitaw no Gelie , it takes a lot of patience and attitude to do this templates and blog stuff and now that I also have a friendster mas double na effort but its really double the fun since my past and present and maybe future is now colliding in my friendster as we speak grabe I'm so happy na connected na ulit ako sa kanila sa manila and also the other guys in my elementary days haay sana marami pang magreg sa friendster no.... by the way I'm so happy also coz i got my first testemonial yehey thank Ian! well I'm here in tap I just woke up in the better side of my bed... I woke up early mga 5:30 and hinatid ko ang ate ko sa Cebu Grand Hotel for some seminar sa Mercury Drug and got some chit chat with Daphne and Borg about "Does the moonlight shine on Paris" I miss Paris haay can't help but blush when Daphne told me kung ngtetext pa ba kami sayang no things don't end up the way it should be. Anyways, got a chance to hang out with Champ and Mayang and the rest lingaw pala pagmaykasama ka right well in a few minutes class will start sana todo na tong araw na to right c ya.....

They call me Grandier

No comments: