Monday, November 10, 2003

Hangovers, Realities and Love: Ready... Set... Glow!

Ei Guys! How are yeah miss me? I think not well hows your weekend. I think you would agree to me when I say that we're still in a state of hang-over from our Semestral Break (even I still sleep late knowing I got class tomorow *yawn!*), but lets take off those coach potato attitude and back to bed scenarios... WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!

I visited the COB (Citizen's of BlogWorld) guess there are also kinda busy from their outside world, anyways, read John' Movie Review (sounds late yeah!) Well I can say its so true. all of it, thou I might disagree with the 1st story na "spoiled" tungod kay ate glow, well I also learned some insights from the comedian-look-alike-president, She or he or whatever said "Ang isang bad impression ay isang mantya sa damit pagnilinis mo....tyaran! isang malaking misunderstanding...". I learned something also from that movie.. well it made me learn that love exist not only on two people but in so many aspect the we couldn't imagine hmm... that corny pick-up lines are not that corny after all and that dogs can talk and they are gays heheh jokejokejoke

Got StarStrucked in the Quest for the New Cirlce of Stars: BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TSK TSK

Saturday could have been that best day of my life, a start of a new...career?, a chase of destiny? but most of all capturing an uncertain dream.. yup! I got Star Strucked, this Grandier wanted to be into the tube someday, once an avid fan not the autograph signer hay. But then some uncontrollable events happened.

I woke up 6 am just to look good and prepare for my day since the Audition for Star Circle Quest in SM Cebu will start at 9, expected that young aspirants all over cebu would start lining up. As I rode the jeepney towards my destination, I hear in the radio that the audition will be cancelled...details were not told but the announcer said "Ay gubot na kaayo sa Manila.." hmm but I though maybe its one of those delay stuff at manila or maybe one of ABS_CBN's "tricks" on to stardom, well whatever it was I still continued my journey not because I don't beleive the announcer its just that a friend of mine is also waiting for me at SM and aybe she also don't know .

8. am,when I arrived at SM I saw my friend whoa! they're early I mean they are the first one, so we waited til nine. As we were waiting many young aspriants like us started to came and multiple in the nth power hehehe exag! but seriously they were some that are so stylish and everything, hot babes move over sexy chicks out to take over! Nine o clock arrive the gate in Sm finally opened and everyone raced to the enertainment plaza. when we arrived there, we were so delighted to see the stage, its all ready and the people from sounds started to install their stuff, when suddenly a guy came and went to the stage taking off the decorations.

I remember the announcement in the radio... could it be? well gutsy me I approached the guy and ask him directly "Kuya, mapospone ang audition?" He said "Dili mapospone... makaCANCEL!" (*glass breaking sound FX* ) yupz what can I say well I have something remember I did in the stage, I turn around facing the auditionees and had a big clap for an attention, when the people noticed me I simply traced a line going across my neck sticking out my tongue, and said "CANCEL". My friend called ABS_CBN to confirmed and it was due to the JUdges from manila didn't arrive in cebu due to some take over in A.T.O. Tower.

Me? I just laugh and told the people that "Not to worry we can still audition... there's an open audition for a dishwasher hhehehee"

No comments: