Sunday, November 23, 2003

Introduction lang po: Gelie emailed me about my site , kasi sira yung tag so since Iwas very happy that time, I decided na its time to change my template for the sake of my old friends and the present ones para sa inyo to! pls naman magtag kayo huhuhuh :p Hoyhoyhoy hoyhoyhoy! kamusta sa mga taga manila dyan para sa inyo tong blog na to muah!


Hmm A New Look for Old Friends!

YESterday was I guess one of my moments na masasabi kong napakasaya, nakkagutom, nakakaexcite and nakainis na Sabado.

Morning started with very early wake up call for I'll be attending a Seminar in MySQL by Sir Conejos which starts at 8 in the morning so I woke up around 6 or 7 since and ride is 2 hrs here to talamban, I was so in the hurry I forgot to eat my breakfast so when I arrived at TC grabe manginig ang tuhod ko sa gutom hmm then inaantok pa sa lectures ni Sir. Okey naman ang seminar ni sir C di lang ako nakaconcentrate kasi nga gutom jones na ko. It finally ended at 11,After the seminar Ma'am Gohetia served snacks. Wow puto at juice haha cge para may pangload up ako later.

I went to the 2nd floor for the next seminar, it was a seminar on FLash by Sir B but mga 1 pa magstart, met up with John and the other pilot class for the seminar. Suddenly tumawag si Jasmine sa cell telling me to go na sa Ayala kasi wala pang nagau-audition and sya lang magisa, so I left school and thinking of the flash seminar that I will leave waah! but before I head to Ayala, I stop at Vidoe City to return the "Matrix Reloaded" VCD and be tempted to rent another, too bad wala akong na gustuhan.

Ayala at 12 noon, kasama ko sna Jaz, Julius and a new friend na isa ring bagag nawong "joey" (she a gurl ok!). What exactly are we doing here? well magau audition kami for the next Studio 23 VJ wow I'm so nervous and excited nag gara gara napud ko well di rin papatalo ang mga other applicants, since they are looking for the most wacky vj in cbu hahaha sana madawat ko.. I dunno

After the audition, I hurriedly went to SM to fetch my little sister and her friends since walang sundo si Marvie and Nangako daw ako na sasamahan ko sya ok sge. While my sis and her friends were watching Mr. Suave I was a tthe entertainment Center waiting for the performance of Dice and K9. Ayun sa sobrang tagal nakatulog ako pagkagising ko wala pa rin, Inatake na ko ng gutom, I got a lunch box of rice so diretso sa KFC nagorder ng Chicken burger and mashed potato ayos! patay kang gutom ka!

Hmm Terrible nga lang ang nangyari sa friend ni Marvie nakawatan ng cellphone ayan di kasi nagiingat eh . I told her friend to report the case at the National TeleCom and give them their IMEI no. para di na talaga magamit ang cell phone, I remember my moment when I was lost my cell so I guess I feel the same way marvie's friend is going to now.

7:30 nakauwi kami sa bahay sakit ng likod ko! So I sat at the sofa and tried to relax and watch T.V. 8 pm I prepared myself for the K.Y.O. Meeting but to my disappointment walang meeting, I was tempted to head to the nearest cafe since nasa labas naman ako I'll check my friendsters.

I was so happy na sina Rayvic and JOzelle nga yung mga kupal este mga pipol sa Friendster grabe andami nang mga old friends and reminds me of my high school classmates, finally maka connect nako sa kanila online, One more I got a YM with Cheche I saw her name and she was online so now were connected na although patay ako sa tuesday sicne hindi ako nakaattend sa meeting namin sa USC Main darn!
The Night ended at 2 in the morning for finishing my template yaawn. thanks guys...


No comments: