Sunday, November 2, 2003

Blog Update: Project Blue

Hey guys! howd u like my new template my 2nd sem newly slash more interactive slash organized slash me template. yeah I know it looks the same as mr francis but I just can't help doing it az in... Well let me tell you new newest features so new that I might forget the other "new ones" hehehe (coughs).

No more samok- I love putting lyrics and stories in my blog but now I've organized everything so this blog will mostly focus on my day to day happenings and ...
1) Pictures- yeah its a common to other bloggers but this one is now powered by Yahoo (Yeheeeey!!)

2) Navigation made simple- tired of typing the address to my this and to my that try using my navigator menu at the top

3) Google- Searching for sumthing? its here! with just one click away through the power of google.com

4) Stories- Readers and those who love to write, this web has a link to my very own collection of read-ons "Stories from the wire.." though some of them may not interest you try to scan them through my archives

5) News- inspired kaayu ko kay mitch that I also include News powered again by Google.com

6) Lyrics- need to explain...(this one is still under construction :(. )

7) Quizzes- Like quizzes click Quiz for Quizilla.com

8) Fun Stuff- If you want some test or sumthing so peice of paper and pen fun try this one!( still under construction)

9) Simple Link System- Since my link for blogger peeps is so many I put them into an option box not only that Sponsored Links and even Archives are also in option box.

10) Exit- want to close this window just click the x button at the top or click the "exit" button at the buttom

So Yesterday...

We made a lot of mistakes, goals and even pains in the past, we learned from them and some were just ignored from it but one things for sure a bunch big question would drop on our minds "OK now thats over, What now? Whats next? Why? How about this?". Next is our well being and our emotional bank are stable from it, are we withdrawin too much or depositing more. But one things for sure we have to move on, not because we have to but because it should be no matter how hard and no matter how bad we are stuck in our past. Yawn so yesterday....

Hala I missed blogging talaga well what can I do internet connection is still dead so we can't actually do anything about it. anyways, as of now I'm just doing some typos in my computer and just rent a cafe for this one blog post blog published hassle but ok naman.

Speaking of blogs, I've been visiting the blog world and there are some things I would like to air out:
WORD From our sponsors

Kimberly Why Miyat imong nick? hehehe email me or tag me or just try to look for me if you need help for making a blog. Peeps watch out two more will be coming to the blog world geez we're realy becoming big. KIm thanks kaayu az in!

Maia: I love your Chocolate themed template and I tell you mas sweet and nice i u r actually eating the damn chocolate hehehe, Is it me or my imagination but are you pissed off with me coz the last time we saw each other murag wa na ka nanagad or u got that undefined look when u saw me. Why is that? hmm

Van: From Pink to Light Blue, you really got the knacks to make my eyes either lax or out brightened hhehehe I love Yuna I'll try to look dyud for a good cafe to see her beautiful face. Van yahoo photos has a uploading ability on pictures jst like village photos. Ms. D actually said "Fights na kaayu!" ehhheehe speaking of which

Ms. D: Ms. D! thanks kaayo sa cd I really really love it. I'm actually listening into it and yeah "Drift Away" is way kewl!! and also "You and I both" its very cozy hahaha it almost made me beleive true love exist hehehe. Oh by the way, thanks also for the Lunch thanks kaayo. About ur site I'm going to install the site meter and also a new better guestbook hmm

Canence: Better late than never but welcome to the world of bloggers and I like ur blog and ur thoughs running but try to separate ur full length 1 paragraph into bits of paragraph get me thanks welcome again

John: Pasagdi na yung animal na yun! As I was reading ur blog addressed to mr sunburst I told to myself whoa! that would be...fun hehehe evil kaayo imong plan but I guess its worth punishing for like I said sometimes being bad can be good hmm I really should be looking for my other self from the other world since I've been such a goody good loser. Hey I'm glad you liked the movie, hey peeps I highly recommend "My Boss's Daughter" its way kewl good for those who love a good laugh and loads of tummy aches and not to mention headaches heheheheh joke jokejoke
you welcome john for the ticket.

Manny OIst! maghimo na ng blog diha hehehe I can't wait man! by the way imong quiz is flash enabled murag di sya maappear but not to worry I'll try to look also for a better computer heheh

Jessa Lee I missed you my friend thank you for being there I know your busy but you give time for me I really appreciate that. How totful of u to text me before you leave sorry nga lang coz nahurot akong load that time dont worry I'm gonna make it with you I promise!





No comments: