Wednesday, November 5, 2003

Lost and Found

A friend of mine called me last night he was asking me if I seen his cards, We talked about the possible locations they he might have dropped it or maybe misplaced it. As we ended up our conversation last night. I realized that these precious things called memorabilias from our friends,classmates etc are very important for they make me realized how important I am to their lives, ayun I ran to my room and try to look and organized my stuff, some say its just trash but to be they are treasures of the past, past that worth to be remembered and cherished. Anyways, I found my ol Journal in my Values Education class, guess it wouldn't hurt naman if I try to continue my journey written in these notebook right? As I was reading my entries I fell asleep thus leaving my room in a smokey mountain view hahay here we go again....

No comments: