Friday, December 30, 2005

November

2nd Sem strikes! and I'm glad to announce that I am now at my 3rd year in my OAd Curriculum! thanks to my summer class of course :) One of the best job landed in this month when THe 19th Phil. Advertising Congress was held in Cebu and man! it was the best! talaga! With all the new learnings and insights about the world of advertising and of course freebies, freebies and lotsa lotsa freebies sobrang dami parang nagshopping ka literally hehehehe I also met new friends coming from STC, UP, UC and even in La Salle in Manila just to join the best job in Phil. Ad Congress... being a student volunteer yeah!

With choices comes consequences and resposibility because of the said congress, I was absent for almost 2 weeks and thats a big problem... thankfully, my teachers we're really helpful (well not all of them but thanks anyways!). Another is a miss! Since the Philippines hosted the 23rd Sea Games and one of the chosen provinces is Cebu where there is also a need to student volunteer. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join it because if I joined pa I might flunk my subjects and I won't risk it!

No comments: