Friday, December 30, 2005

July-

In preparation for The 30th Anniv. of USC Theatre Guild, I got the most challenging task in TG its to be part of the business in the field of marketing, finance, house, documentation and publicity. It took a lot of energy and effort to accomplish almost all of it and at the end of the day it was my greatest contribution for the guild.

If you think my task is over think again! The Return of Bakulaw! yeah! I guess the role of Bakulaw was really meant for me after all and to think si Reich unta to para sa 2nd time ng Silangan kaso nga lang he hindi cya nakacommit because of some other responsibilities.

July also ended with a bang an almost a disaster bang when the SYBE Acquaintance Party in Maribago Blue Waters cause a lot of issues and problems which made some of the officers crash down but on the other hand I enjoyed the event since the people really showed a lot of effort to make the party a success.

No comments: