Friday, December 30, 2005



March

I got a blast at SM where in there was an audition for MTV next VJ which only happens twice a month. With much confindence and guts I was so happy to be in the 2nd place in the TOP 10 Selected VJ's in Cebu... well too bad I didn't make it in manila but hell! I'm happy.

Another greatt thing that happened to me was I got MARRIED! Yes I got Married um well in the internet that is! hheehehe actually Level Up! (Ragnarok Online) launched their 5th installment of the game which entitled "Amatsu and Kunlun: the tale of two cities". There was a game there that we have to do 4 task in order to win some goodies. Unfortunately, the game also required a partner, since I'm alone I immediately snatch a girl who is crazy enough (like me) to join the game. Our first task was to know each other and a series of questions shall be asked and if we answer them right we'll proceed to the next task. Next was for my partner do a sing "Rock the Boat" while I'm dancing in to it. After that tiring (yet fun!) task was a big shocker... WE HAVE TO GET MARRIED! In order to do that we have to kidnap two people who will serve as a witness to our marraige as well as wear a wedding outfit and take our pic as an evidence that we got married. Finally, after that blushing moment hehehe we got our fortune told.... what lies ahead now that we're a couple. After all the task has been made we we're declare the 1st Ragna Couple to got married at Ayala Center Cebu kewl diba! I brought home some goodies.

My day wasn't over yet! I did the most daring thing I ever done in my life (exag!) I joined the Ragna CosPlay Contest! I wore the Bakulaw costume and painted myself put some colored paint in a mineral water bottle that looks like a potion and whala! I'm an Alchemist! Though I didnt won the contest because there is only 3 of us, we all took home another goody bag and 2000 pesos kewl! di ba!

Final Exam Saturday! the last day to end the 2nd semester. Sunsilk promoted the Mirror Mirror on the Bus! again at Ayala so before I miss anything I immediately passed my papers and head my way to Ayala to have a make over in my hair. I also texted Diana, classmate of mine to join the fun and taught her some of my tricks and stuff to be gutsy and have fun. I convinced her to join the Sunsilk Promo where in you have to make state ur story about some bad hair day until sunsilk came into her/his life and guess what she is got invited in the top 10 women all over the Philippines in chance of winning 1 million pesos! kewl! di ba?!

Let's not forget about TG! As the probees are now members after their hardwork, sweat, tears and (blood?! hehe) courage they DID IT! Congrats Peeps!

March also means my birthday Oh well! Another number 1 is added in the number 20. I celebrated my bday actually with myself but before my bday, I treated the TG peeps with some burger steak from Jollibee! Ang saya di ba! Happy Birthday Gar!

No comments: