Friday, December 30, 2005




April

- Summa Time means back to books! Yep! for me to advance in my course I have to take Summer Classes its actually a tough summer since you have to take two hours per subject everyday but amidst all that I meet new friends, discoveries and being an INQUESTOR! Get intrigued, baffled and be a detective yep! Philippine Daily Inquirer Launched a reality based multi-media game last March which is entitled: "Inquest: The Mystery Game Adventure"!! It all started when Jerson Morales who was killed in the Purple Pear Bar in Makati last March and 6 people are suspected, my job is to track down the killer by gathering clues from newspaper (PDI), the internet (Inquestor Site even friendster!) and even in TV (Inquirer TV c/o ABC 5 ).

If you think na summer means wala ang TG Lifestyle ko well think again coz even in summer we got this oppurtunity to have a variety show not in Cebu but in Leyte kewl! di ba its a 3 days affair meaning I'll be absent for 3 days heheh ok lang I can catch up naman di ba Sir Mandane


May
as books continue to insert on my head so as my sleuthing in discovering who killed Jerson Morales... comes a more intense part! Coz Inquestor goes to Cebu yes!! a jump for joy for me. I can be able to meet the 6 suspects who now become popular as well as Jerson himself. Alas! disappointment changed my happy mood as only the promoter we're only there well at least they are here so what better way to spend my time in Ayala is by helping them promoting the game to our fellow Cebuanos. And what more kewl to end summer is to have a summer get away sa Moalboal thanks for the invite Zyra! its actually Zyra's Post Birthday heheehe

No comments: