Friday, December 30, 2005


Halo guys! Belated Merry Christmas and an Advance Happy New Year! But before say goodbye to 2005 let us remember the song that touched our hearts, the hit makers of 2005 thanks to MYX.. your choice your music!

Top 20 Myx Video of the Year 2005

20. Since you've been gone - Kelly Clarkson (I think kelly delivered a big shout on goodbye relationship... a dont give a fu** no more attitude)

19. Helena - My Chemical Romance (The song I guess is a tribute to Helena the heartbreaker)

18. Wake me up when September ends - Green Day (This is my tribute song to those who are graduating or leaving too its not wake me up when march ends :p)

17. Kung wala ka - Hale (Whenever I hear this song I cant help but sing with it and get depress.. its a heartbreaking song as in!)

16. Bright Lights - Billy Crawford (Song reminds me of the TG Variety Show in Leyte)

15. I need you - Mark Bautista (didn't bother I'm not martir anymore or am I? hehehe)

14. You'll be safe here - Rivermaya (Ah! Spirits! seriously, its a very nice song makes you feel secure talaga when somebody you love will sing it to ya)

13. Same Ground - Kitchie Nadal ( I really dont get the song but some people love it!)

12. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCarthey (nah! I like she's no you rather than this one)

11. Gemini - Sponge Cola (ha! whenver I hear the chorus of this song, I imagine a self-conscious guy who wants to check himself whether its ok if I do like this or not hehehehe Mas Nice ang KLSP)

10. Incomplete - Backstreet Boys (first it sucks but when you try to hear the song carefully... it still sucks even more so better listen to it once)

09. Untitled - Simple Plan (Angst! Angst! Angst!)

08. Stay - Cueshe (I'm Proud of Cebuano Bands maybe that's why I fell in love with this song!)

07. Kahit Pa - Hale (Reminds me of highschool days!)

06. Do Something - Britney Spears (reminds me of britney being a cute bitch to an instant mommy ayan kasi!)

05. True - Ryan Cabrera (I ignored this song at first but when I saw that it was on the charts it sounds kewl!)

04. We Belong together - Mariah Carey (A Shout of Love: We Belong together damn it! I'm proud of Mariah its a great year for her syempre! she's an Arian!)

03. Tell Me Where it Hurts - MYMP (Asan ang be ang masakit! MYMP rocks! they really know how to choose their music and do remake at lalo na yung Especially for You)

02. Love Moves in Mysterious Ways - Nina (Reminds me of Reza and Jondee! Need to say more?)

01. The Day you said goodnight - Hale (The #2 most use and abuse song of 2005 if I might add but then again... the song really made me cry but not anymore hehehe)

Pero for me that song is pang number 2 yan sa Pinoy Big Brother Theme oi! nummber 1 parin ang Pinoy Ako coz it always kicks my minds cant help but sing and dance into it!)

No comments: