Tuesday, December 30, 2003

This Year and that coming year...

First of all, I would like to send my condolences to Leslie's Dad who passed away yesterday, as well as Miko Sotto and the victims of the Southern Letye Tragedy...Yesterday really surprised me from what I heard on the news, seen on the blog and words from the people... what's so surprising was its December... 2 days to go and it'll be a new year for everyone new lives new hope but how can we go on with these new stuff if the peole we dearly love didn't even see a spark of fireworks in the sky... Sure time would make them move on with their lives but the next time this day comes back things are now different a bit different... sometimes changes can be scary and frustrating... just a thought...

Year 2003... what a year for everybody! A new set of emotions released, new learnings discovered, new friends and foes acquired, old problems we're now solve new challenges arises, some where happy some were sad some grow old and some we're born. Personally, its been a crazy year for me, I learned a lot of things (and hopefully I can apply them!) not so academically sorry but in reality's sake.

LEts start with the sad part... My recklessness in driving serves are a merk in my Dad's Wallet hehehe, the frustrations arises, Somebody gave me an honesty blown but not in a proper way in my Birthday, I lied.. I became greedy.. Makulit pa rin and magasto as if no tomorrow, Politics in the Philippines aarg! Deaths, Kris Aquino and Joey another Aaaarg! Sibling Rivaly and the gaps. Household Chores well sort of, Fatigue, those "I wish I said the correct words" moment! most of all I became a disappointment in the eyes that I the people I cared a lot and dearly loved yikes!

Happy Part! Of course Blogspot and Friendster! they taught me that Friends last really a lifetime, They are treasures that was buried six feet in the ground but was found again at that perfect moment. Next, forgiveness thanks to those people I've hurt, then there are Chances, these are the things that made me a bit better about myself and a giving them the wrong impression on their frist impression (hmm redundant!). Thanks Guys! I did a lot of Guts this year.. guts to drive all by myself hehehe (Sory Dad!), to audition and thinking I'll be the next Gary V. or Edu Manzano or the next Studio 23 Vj hahaha, the guts to move on, to cry and move on in a shorter length of timeand materialistically speaking, Crying Ladies, First Romance, Finding Nemo, Survivor Pearl Islands, Will and Grace, Just Shoot me!, Studio 23 hahhaha the things that I've never thought I won't need just came on dropping on my lap and telling me "Hey you need this!", Friends Old ones new Ones and even enemies whee, my 3 orgs Theater Guild, CEC, CompE COuncil and now another growing org K.Y.O. my organizer, my computer, my ex who still bugs me and so many things to be thankful for like to Live the next coming year and try to enjoy more as if there'll be no tomorrow and mend all the mistakes of the past...Happy New Year Guys

EEeeps I had a final learning from ABS-CBN's "Of fine whatever"
" Huwag kang magalit sa taon dahil hindi naman ang taon ang nagpapasama sa tao kundi ang tao ang nagpapasama sa taon"
- Gloria Diaz as "Pacita ang 2003"

And the words that I can still remember and trying to apply and develop

" Hindi lahat ng paghihirap ay tatagumpay, hindi lahat ng pagmamahal ay nagtatagal pero minsan sa atin buhay sinubukan nating sumikap at umibig at yan ang mahalaga"

- Charo Santos "Maalaala Mo kaya"
" Wen u nid som1 2b der 4 u, & no 1 s around gaze up at d sky.U myt nt c me from upder bt remember wer jus under the same.. I cud never b2 faraway.."
- A friends of mine in his text
" ... seee balance...!"
- John A. Lim
" Quesera sera whatver will be will be..."
- Maia Donsen
" Sumbagun tika ron.. as in f&*k!"
- Me, my lambing phrase
" Clit Licker! "
- Marichu Panes
" Young Gurl dont cry I'll be right here when your world starts to fall"
- Cristina Aguilera
" It doesn't have to be this way I need you I need you"
- Avril Lavigne
" Don't break my heart slow.."
- Vonda Shepherd
" Buang ka!"
- Milyn Dacua, sapot!
"Nganong ni Enter!"
- Mga Bisaya about Life
" My God Becky!" - Ms D. Yanskie!
" Whatever! Bugits! Sira ulo wa kay gamit, kung magpapakamatay gawin mo na dalian mo lang ha! ehehhe akala ko uto uto ka.."
- Marvie, my little sister
" Lahat ng tao nangangarap ng isang masaganang buhay na kahit sa isang simpleng mabuting gawain ay ikaliligaya na"
- Me, Theater Guild's Christmas Production Proposal
" Paano ka magmahal kung sa simula pa lamang ay mali nang umibig?"
- My Feb. Production Teaser sa T.G.
" Its not what knd of give you have but the fact that you remember, not that big fat bonus but on how you use it wisely, coz you see its not about the occasion but how you celebrate and enjoy every minute of it"
- That Studio 23 Thought!



No comments: