Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Baby don't you break my heart slow...please
December 5, 2003

LIfe is really full of surprises don't you think ? before I type in my blog and get into the mood with the music.. well my ex called of all the people who would be calling at this late 11:50 (which I though was sadako and greeting me a merry christmas and I got only a week to live!). Well tumawag sya just some kamustahan dito and hows his practicum and hope we could see each other again well you know what he said " Well only when it comes to the point that we would be seeing each other..." was that it? a nevermind!

December 10, 2003

I'm tired..... not much appreciation sa bahay ikaw pa ang papagalitan wala kasi akong alam sa bahay eh. Our Noel na way klaro, Lalis sa TC, CompE Concessionaire, then yung outreach pa and yung pressure sa lahat ang christmas play sa Theater Guild, I can't even think right as of now I know I'm melting down each and every day but of course I have to regain myself coz kahit na ilang beses naman cguro ako magdown fall episodes.. would anybody give a damn guess not... eh kahit nga maghatag ng comment maghatag ba ? well that's ok life must go on the question is how long can I go... everyday I would always think of this episode of who am I in this education I'm taking in the future. I'm tired na... di nako kaya i just hope lang na whatever I'm holding on wouldn't break off kasi di ko alam ko saan ako pupulutin pagnagkataon... too much angst? sorry but then again why should you be bothered hey its just me right...



No comments: