Saturday, December 13, 2003

morning came I still got the hangover of the beer gee 4 grandes with my ate and jeff was a big achievement of me hAhahah tomador! dapat lang cguro yun at least gusto kong munang makalimot a nangyari ayun here I am again still stuck at that moment that moment dyud kalagon uy ngano intawn mangahilak ko well nandyan na yan shit! wet trails and swollen eyes are here need to wear my blue glasses. went to school kanina grabe abuse kaayo ko I was wearing shorts an every body in the campus was staring at me well I dont mind I was wearing my glasses di klaro na ana ko hahahaha found out the compE Concessionaire wala pay permit na naisubmit kay lerma so I had to finish it of course its my "vow" right.

speaking of vows I want to break my vow wala lang nasira ko kasi yung vow so I better face reality na lang na gago akong tao and why the fucking hell I said that selfish stuff, I guess my sign of being tired and worries to my play is not an excuse on not to think clearly pero bitaw...that was a stupid vow kasi hindi ka nga cgurado sa isang bagay like this course then makikipagcommit ka sa isang utang right maybe its not that stupid since its my really way of doing it "help". sakto bitaw ingon nya naay balance... I cannot have the happiness all the time I nid the sffering and pain as well just like this relationship di man lahat ng pagkakataon nagaagree ang tao right may times talaga na nagaaway but then here we go cguro sa impact lang talaga ng emotion na gihatag nya was also that emotion that teared me yesterday sakit kaayu bitaw well ang tanong kailan ako makakaalis dito tke time gar.... by the way I really look evil in my blue shades matching with my blue shirt and my blue bag hhehehehe pakapin!!!

No comments: