Friday, December 12, 2003

My 2 days of achivement was my 3 days of pain

I'm still trembling my body aches and so as my head, grabe ganun pala pagnalabas mo halos lahat its so unproffesional of me to cry in a public vehicle sorry di ko nakayanan eh as the vehicles run the people cant help but look at me but then nakatago naman ang face ko thank god i was given a big bag. well wala na tay mahimo right 2 days of my work este helping hand was my 3 sleepness nights thinking "ngano man ko uy" "nganu gibuhat nya ani" 3 days of being distracted to class and 2 days of trying to fight the feeling, ........

.......one things for sure he'll forget everything the next day and that won't be his problem right? bear with me my eyes is not yet tired of drawing tears my body still hunger for that pain wierd no? I sudenly become masochistic ngano man ni oi...

No comments: