Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Belated Happy Birthday to My Bro, Hey Nano Dawg Whereever you are in manila ingat ka lang parati

Whee what a day raining shit talaga it cause me to wake up at 730 again naks na late napud kay Sir Burce anyways, I think the rain will stay until the week ends sana naman moderate na ulit ang temperature. Gee this is a wild imagination... Nagsnow sa PIlipinas , seriously people would die becuase of a sudden snow ingon ng mga peeps ako? I rather die in snow than not seeing snow at the Philippines hahahah nalaunch napud ang akong pagkawierdo well just too much rain pala nakakasira ng ulo hahaha late guys got some shopping to do hmmm for my monita something pink and something gurl magutohan kaya nya hope so ... geee I really realyl hope so ..


here a thought try to graze on it tag me if you got an idea on this one

5 Wierd things you wish it happen!

5 Seeing you other self from the future
4 You died but got revived by some powerful force
3 See the people you hate die slowly (evil!)
2 Electricity stops flowing and the age of magic returns
1 World Peace

This top 10 is way kewl thanks Van Hopia dont mind Advance Merry Christmas Guys

10 bands you've been listening a lot to lately:in no order.
1. The Corrs
2. Matchbox 20
3. Black Eyed Peas
4. Dice and K9
5. South Border
6. EWF
7. Blue
8. Freestyle
9. D' Sound
10. Outcast (heeey yeah!)

9 things you look forward to:
1. My death!? 0_o
2. Coming of that somebody...
3. New movies this 2004
4. Special Occassions
5. The next president of the Philippines
6. My Friends New and Old
7. Going home :(
8. Checking Replies, Emails and updates
9. SLEEP

8 things you like to wear:
1. my nikos blue shades
2. my samsung jacket
3. my SJ shirt with the autograph of Cherry Lou
4. my dad's old worn rubber shoes
5. an ordinary white cap
6. shorts
7. cargo shorts
8. pants

7 things that annoy you:
1. Nagging Siblings
2. Traffic!!!
3. My mouth
4. Plastic People
5. Redundancy
6. Annoy people who are much annoying than me!
7. Luas (Singaw!)

6 things you say most days:
1. Yawa!
2. Huh?!
3. Watever!
4. Nganong ni enter!
5. Sumbagon tia ron!
6. I'll kick ya az!

5 things you do everyday:
1. sleep
2. eat
3. watch TV and do internet
4. walk and talk
5. live

4 people you want to spend more time with:
1. Friends in Manila
2. My relatives and family
3. the usc community
4. Myself

3 movies you could watch over and over again:
1. Life or something like it
2. She's all that
3. Matrix Saga

2 of your favorite songs at the moment: (the songs nalang on my mind at the instant)
1. Til they take my heart away
2. After the love has gone

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. That special somebody of course!


No comments: