Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Updating blog Hey Guys! I know its a long long time that I havn't been blogging well you know what they say busy busy busy. Though sometimes it not an excuse of always saying the same old words I guess we should try to manage our time. Me? nah! I'm doing it slow well, anyways, my theme? its a Candy Factory Theme. Why? as far as I know its sweet but once you bite it nor crunch it... your tooth aches.. just like love too much or it is bad after all..I'll leavea song a trans version of it I really like it coz I feel strong and vulnerable all at the same time..

Ni Yao De Ai


Although I often dream of you
I still have no idea
It's raining outside
Which day is it today
But I don't know
Where you went

*Although I have never
doubted you
I still feel uneasy
Who is your one and only
Forgive me for doubting myself

~I understand the love I want
Will spoil me
Like a little child
Who only knows how to be
bad in your arms
The love you want
Is not just reliance
Must be like a man
Even in bad weather
Leads a carefree life

Repeat *~,~

No comments: