Saturday, July 5, 2003

Oh where oh where are you Nemo!! After the exhausting day with the CEC and the CompE council, I went to the CEC office to take a breather as I enter Bess, our CEC secretary was watching a movie name" Disney's finding Nemo" the graphics is nice even thou its prated the story is all about a father and son thing and that Nemo who is a fish got captured by some sea diver and got stuck into an aquarium in a dental clinic safe? i dont think so coz the neice of the dentist loves fish so love that fish ands up dead she likes clown fish and nemo is in dear life, anyways, its up to Nemo's dad to look for him so he swan to the deep ocean to sydney i tell u guys it was fun and tearjerking movie i rate it 5 stars hmm reminds me of Lilo and Stitch

Simple Ra Bai back to back with the Acquaintance Partee! its 5:30 when I got all dressed up and look funky in my outfit I hurriedly went to the USC TC cover basketball court and watch the bands do their stuff and rocks at IFSC's Simple Ra Bai a fundraising concert ! I met with Anju from VOT and Jasmine, one of the councilors of SSC (both of them are Kapousong TG!) we chatted but only not for a long time since when the time of 7 pm arrived I went to the dorm for the Acquaintance Party ng mga dorm well since its a funky evening I'm having I just dance all the night a way in the dorm canteen til they have to stop dancing the partee ended up at 12 and I arrived at home ng 2 yawn sleepy and tired? i dont think so even my eyes are red I still have the time to type this blog , speaking of blog what's up in the blog world hmm Maia's Confusions and everything, Bill revisited, John's "Scenes in the jeepney" Deanne's eyeball, Leslie and Gel's new template and me? still me posting this blog oh my chatmate nids to talk to me on th ephone cant wait until here buh bye~

No comments: