Wednesday, July 9, 2003

Gary's Graveyard Shift creepy title huh well anyways, I call it grave yard since I got so budy from school from Theater from the Council from the CEC and from my love life hahaah you heard it right. You know its so true Patience is a virtue I waited I came hope its forever ha!

Dancing to the beat of the Sex Bomb! Get GEt Aww!!! Grabe I never tot I'm going to do this but then again I did it I audition for the Eng'g Cheer Dance eeeehhh!! Its ws wild and lingaw kaayo to be there Dancing Bakit Papa.... I learn a lot of steps in it hope na madawat ko but I do hope I can still have a space for that org since I'm handling how many? 4 acts of GAry hahay cge lang GAr kaya kung kaya

And now a word from our sponsorsDuring my channel surfing I went to the citizens of blog world and paid them a visit!

Maia Hmm its a war out there... I want to sing you this song bai "Evrytime I see ur smiling face..I can't help but smile myself.. because I love you... as a friend of course hehehe" Kris Aquino Rules Yeah!! oi Maia! if ur going to change ur hair color to Kris's color magbackless ka na rin di ba! Question: Curves? Mai! nice kaayo ang pag ayo sa tamplate ni Van !
NIce talking with you with the rest of the guys thanks a million

Ms. D Hey gurl! I can't say anything to cheer you up coz if i do i might make things worse but this is what i'll say ur brave! and being brave doesn't means that we dont fall from battle's I ahte this line -> People kill other people's spirit for them to learn and to be strong I'd say its crap and unfair but you know what its the sad reality. Last na lang Its ok to Fall and get wounded but never take time to stand up and fight again. okhay email me ok

Van NIce template

John Can't wait for the Acquaintance and the Seminar and everything hope my help and service for the council is not a bother nor a burden in the council and the group as well. More Power Keep it up!

Gelie Still learning with the DayDreamGraphics but cge lang . Hey cant wait to see u .. again? honstly ha I can't rememebr nor met you pa unfair! kaila ka nako nya kaw wa ko karememebr waah well ok lang if destiny plays safe well both lead into somthing... a dream... and a goal right!

oh by the way changing template when I hit to 1000 cant wait guys!!!

No comments: