Saturday, July 5, 2003

Giving energy to the intensity AH GRABE!! July 5 marks a great history in my life 6 activities in one day!! LEt me jot first hmm..

Tic Tac Tic Tac Toe! I woke up 6 am (actually my helper hlped me woke up hehe!) just to catch a ride going to Legaspi St. for the tele tic tac toe tree way panalo from abs-cbn , unfortunately since mahaba ang line I just went str8 to talamban since the store will open at 9 and I cant wait for that time to open , I arrived at talamban at around 945 still sleep and the drive have to wake me up and telimg "dong dinhi na ka monaog "hehehe ...

of Carl and Karl I arrived late! Mr Carl our guy for tuturing us D.E. (a deans lister!) already spend 1 and a hlf hour teaching my felow classmate Karl and Exun
(if im not mistaken pls tag me if I do). anyways, I still got the guts to tell Carl about the my problem in D.E. but unfotunately we run out of time, Since 10 is an orientation sa steering committee so I told Carl na balhin na lang ta sa 2nd floor anyways, as Carl was writing some mathematical stuffs on the board I took a peek in the window and look at the rooms in the ground floor. hmmm there's John Teaching Algeb, Trigo, Diff and Integ Calculus(poor john) and theres our ex-room were in Jay, our president in CEC is not installing the karaoke for the preparations of the steering com. Well anyways, the tutorial was bitin since it took us only an hour for giving us examples for arbitrary and everything. Well since Carl has a council meeting for the M.E., I have to say "k na Sir" for his time for the council. I bid farewell to the two C/K arls and head downstairs (note: NAlingaw kog company nila KArl its so true and comforting hmm ).

TBC!!! I got a chatter who needs help: desperation or abnomality whatever chow chow!

No comments: