Saturday, July 5, 2003

Oriental Steeering Com fresh face and so are the old ones Late again, when I arrived back to the first floor I saw them playing games na ok this is fun after the games we ciontinue the discussion care of Mr. Shikki about the duty and responsibilities and everything in the council as the sterring coms. Me? as a councilor I felt like I'm the only one well I didnt mind that, when my part int he program was called I simply and honestly told to the new steering coms the phrase Iand reason I ended up again in the CEC Once a CEC is always a CEC " its not the fame and pop that counts its the service and the heart.... after the inspiring talk with them LUnCH TIME!!!

Lunching and Ragnaroks I took lunch at taps! you know outside the gates of usc besides julies bakeshop yeah ayun! well I enjoy myself eating my fave pastalicious cuisine BAKED SPAGETTI!!. After that marvelous meal I headed to Global (temptations tempatations!) I played for the first tim RAGnarok an online RPG game and I guess I got addicted to the game that I lose track of time...

Two activities and no time to loose Late of course! arriving at 230 at the Officer's Workshop well u know in fairness they havnt started yet so I headed to the canteen for MR. John's meeting int he Compe Council and the batch. better late than never I told myself so a dramtic entance ws mentally called myself in the front of the batch. The meeting was great I congratulated him for the job well done hope mapadayon na to no? I still think transparency still needs in the council para walang turmoils bet. officers to officers. which can spoils the plans in the council. I headed back to Rm 168 and there I found Jay doing his lectures as a Leader . afterhis inspiration support to his lecture we ended our program early! yehey!

TBC Yawn need some rest!

No comments: