Saturday, June 14, 2003

Of Coffees and Fries part 2 The Big Event is yet to come!!!! The Annual CompE Acquiantance Party will be held at Maribago Blue Waters oh no I forgot when!!! anyways the damage cost 400 pesos from 8 in the morning til 4 in the afternoon can't wait. Oh! Did I mention that there will be a free aircondition bus for transpo! heavy with the 400 pesos well you can do an installment plan like paying 100 pesos per week . where to pay? just ask your batch treasurer near you. Me? of course im coming. I heard it will be a great party so why not come.

The meeting ended up at 12:30 and we part ways some went to ayala and the others just vanished into thick air. while I head to WWW. Express DHL store to redeem my ABS CBN TIC TACK TOE Contest. the damn redemption booth was closed when I arrive so I went at BIg Macs and ate aburger and a soda. still not open! oh well I just waited and formed a line til it opened. My God there were so many people and its so suffocating to see them fall in line sometimes bump at each other in the cold rainy afternoon hahay! Finally I was able to get my game cards .So I head to Jollibee

I was so hungry when I arrive at Jollibee Main but the heck with hunger. The Theater Guid had a meetin g here and guess who came late another sweet blogger Claire! well still pretty as always (Lets audition at the MTV VJ HUnt next year okhay!). We talk about the interview and audition proper in the coming recruitement week . A big suprise caught me well what can I say I missed her Te Bagting!!!! musta man ka oi! late kakyug si sweet ever Tats

Realizations I talked to te bagting about my course well all I can say is that she's right soul searching takes time oh where the hell are you my soul!. You know what? I lost my motivation and edge to dream and reach a goal . I cant even seem to know what's my dream nga eh. whats my role in this world? finally te Bagting told me na your motivation and purpose is there. use the problems and obstacles as my inpiration to continue. I was so refreshed that day guess its time to continue the world since th eworld seems not to wait for no one. I left Jollibee at 6 and arrived tired and bit satisfied at home 7 pm
Thanks guys u made my day of coffee and fries. Fries? oh I forgot to tell u we ate fries since we have no money for big meals hehehe JOke JOke JOke I miss you Mr Royale wonder why hmm.....

No comments: