Monday, June 9, 2003


Dad's Out!
Ah! what a day nothing to do but sleep all day and I HATE IT definitely Hate it since I didn't enroll this sem because for some reasons I got so many things that I was thinking: possibilities, and results ah this sucks wel anyways, I do hope the peeps are fine with out me Duh! they might even start a go away paerty for me for crying out loud! I do hope htey are very happy with their lives right now since there will be nobody to annoy them or maybe get affected by my irritance I expect those negative comments again at this site and what can I do its their opinion bahala na sila. anyways, off with the dramatic angst I'l be closing my blog for a while until the next sem comes back then I'll be back. Hmmm CompE? who knows table might turn again well never know!


Aaaaarg Sister Hurts Ow ow ow

No comments: