Tuesday, June 10, 2003

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh Shocking even me I thought I'll be stuck in the house doing nothing but I jst ended up at talamban taking Mr. Brangan's Lecture in what??? JAVA ah grabe as in I tot i'll be extending my vecation well this really proves miracles do happend even if its irritating usahay hay! grabe can't wait to do Cec Stuff, CompE stuff and TG stuff but mostly ill be focusing on my School stuff I still cant beleive it but hey this is the world what can we do lets go and continue thus making it a great news na im not going to close this darn site hahahaha magsamok samok nana pud ko hey Somebody will be going blog blog malapit na all I have to do is help her taga compE sad (duh!) classmate nato who can that be well find out in the coming days !!!! as of now fun fun fun fun fun in the schooll whahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhaahahahahah (coughs)

No comments: