Monday, June 23, 2003

Alone again...naturally! I arrived home late again 10 na to I think kapoy kaayo going to talamban and back well na anad na since when I was still at Manila we moved to Bulacan. Imagine riding a bus going to Manila and back to Bulacan kapoy kaayo well better than people hating me kay I dont know their problem sa balay "wla ka kasi dito kaya hindi mo alam" duh!!! as if I'm having a hell of a lifetime sa dorm! shame on my siblings oi. I never thought I'm going to say this but 'Family are mostly the one can bring u down if u have th emost unhealthy relationship among them!!' sakin man isipin ana dyud na

...cause you were only play you were only playing with my heart I was never waiting for the tears to start It was u who put my clouds above me, it was who made the tears all down, It was u who made my heart into piece. It was you who made my blue eyes blue.....


A New Look for the whom?? I want to look good and fell better for him well too bad di na since what happened in last Sunday really made me unstable I can't even think str8. Ayokong manumbat but I wanted this for him and then here I was crying in the rain alone...kapoy baya magisa patience is a virtue yeah but I can't wait forever nor be slapped in the face. Kusog kaayo ang insecurity Level ng isang tao lalo na if the insecurities are close to you or even surrounds u.

"Why do I always break a fall when I fall

No comments: