Friday, June 13, 2003

My Post INdependence Day in the 13th of Friday Brrr I woke up around 8. Our helper was knocking at my room telling me what time will I go to school. Go to school? yeah right no classes remember we'll I know but I just pretended there is so I told her that ill be leaving by 8:30 so I immediately rush to the bath room and took a 10 mins bath feels good even though its cold. hmm nobody seems to notice my evidence of tears last night... oh well anyways, It was 9:50 when I arrived at Ayala. What did I do there? just dance the whole morning. Yeah dance dance revolution was my darn addiction not only it adds flexibility and energy on my body, its also a great substitute for jogging in the morning (Dad no more jogging pwease..) then after I dance I played the percussion freaks (yeah banging things was also my adiction ehehe) I also met a new friend yeah his name is Steve 1st yr. high scholl taga -CIE he's really good in drums. he confessed he had a band long time ago that's why he's good at it. Me? nope no band here hehehe but I've been playing the percussion almost a year now that's why i'm so glad that I return to my fave hobbies I mean addictions.

After the Ayala I went to DHL WWW.Express Center to redeem my products you know the ABSCBN tictactoe stuff but to my disappointment and for a big duh! reasons I ended up nothing since all stores took a holiday waaaah I cant beleive this oh well be back again by tomorrow.

Then next stop was at SM. where in I'm going to meet someone but I ended up just me fuc**ng people giIndian ko paita! well I decided to kill time by heading to the nearest arcade and you said it... dacne revo til sawa or til no more money I like the dance revo at SM, they got this 5th Mix too bad its only time operated and they even decreased the time from 5 to 4 minutes this is terible! in human I tell you! they cant well sadly I wasn't that satisfied na with their computers or arcade machines few of them are defects and I duno if they are doing anything about it. Whew Imagine me sweaty and tired.

Well my trip wasnt through thou so I went back to tabunok and shop for our meals and other comodities in the house hay I just love to shop. If only I got more money I could buy some stuff I really like. after shopping I head again to the nearest arcade with the groceries in my hand ah hell! I'll jus dacne the afternoon away well in Gaisano Tabunok they have a dance dance revoution type which they call pump dance. In fairness the game is quite great since it can gave me some moves wer in I have to turn around and do some exhibition. well thats just it from my trip . I went home and head to the bed take a deep rest since the meeting wih the CompE Council will be at 9 yaaawwwn Is it me or im too lazy to sleep hahaha. Cy around guys have a friday the 13th bwahahahaah c",)

No comments: