Wednesday, May 14, 2003

What's up Hey Guys musta I know Its really a hotta hotta summa but I do hope ur having a HELL of a time anyways muzta lang ninyo. JOhn kaya mo yan u got the so called "Dream" team I got faith in you that u can move mountians este the whole compE in unison just a little dtermination wouldn't hurt hey If only Im there i could help u or maybe make things worse hehe I got some bad feedback man gud diha sa previous and present council about me so I hope na transparency would also be a must in there anyways here a song I fell in love dyud kay grabe when things are really such a bi**h just in hale and exhale. LEARNING TO MOVE ON IS REALLY HARD ITS LIKE UR LEARNING TO BREATHE

Switchfoot - Learning To Breathe lyrics
Hello, good morning, how you do?
What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is the way that I say I need You
This is the way
This is the way that I'm

Learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that
I would fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad

So this is the way that I say I need You
This is the way that I say I love You
This is the way that I say I'm Yours
This is the way, this is the way

No comments: