Sunday, May 11, 2003

My Post Happy Mother's Day!! Where is Mom anyways, Mom didn't call too bad I could hvae greeted her a happy mother's day I guess she's still angry . Dad is starting like a living hell ay kapoy but thats ok kakayanin pa as long as makapag aral lang ko. still confused with everything I wish I become more resposible sa balay than sa school. I really need help.
Laughs
WHAT MOMS REALLY WANT FOR MOTHER'S DAY

To be able to eat a whole candy bar (alone) and drink a soda without any "floaties" (ie, backwash).

To have her 14 year-old daughter answer a question without rolling her eyes in that "Why is this person my mother?" way.

Five pounds of chocolate that won't add twenty pounds to her figure.

A shower without a child peeking through the curtain with a "Hi Ya Mom!" just as she puts a razor to her ankle.

A full time cleaning person who looks like Brad Pitt.

For her teenager to announce, "Hey, Mom! I got a full scholarship and a job all in the same day!"

A grocery store that doesn't have candy/gum/cheap toys displayed at the checkout line.

To have a family meal without a discussion about bodily secretions.

To be able to step on a plane with their toddlers and NOT have someone moan, "Oh no! Why me?!?"

To occasionally get to sleep late on the weekend. I mean is this too much to ask?

To actually carry on a normal phone conversation with her toddler in the SAME room.

To actually be able to finish a HOT cup of coffee while her kids are present. An impossible feat!

To take a hot bath without her toddler suddenly screaming, "Mommy, I have to go potty!" as soon as she hits the water!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: