Monday, May 26, 2003

Rainy Days starts and so thus tears in the heart Last night I cried out loud I told myself not to be affected with situation but I guess I'm only fooling myself. A friend changed with a moment I should be happy right? for him, he found a way in his life the only way to ... move on or to ignore what the pain is... yeah sure I may not know him that much but... I've been there...sadly, I can't help him since he moves his course but i do hope na wherever he may go he wouldn't desintigrate in the process. I may not know ur "old" self but If you thinkg it makes you happy by all means go, but I please lang don't let ur work and the council be affected of ur attitude.

A great sense of individuality ? changing back to the person who misunderstands you and doesn't give a damn to the world is not a great sense at all. there are many things to give a damn in this world even if the world sucks and stinks. Try to look for them there somewhere...

No comments: