Monday, May 19, 2003

What a day! A! I had a 1derful day. I attended the 1st Theater Guild Meeting for this coming school year. Well as expected because of the office was always close, the whole area was so dusty and dirrrty. So, before we started the meeting we cleaned up the office partially since our broom had a fracture and its kinda time consuming since the meeting starts at 1:30. Anyways, James our new T.G. president, started the meeting with the agenda of recruitement and distibuting poster. We got a porblem in the poster.. we havn't started anything yet! and we should post it next week. But according to the rules in posting, at the last week of the month, the janitors will be ripping them of so I proposed to have a backup posters na lang by June and less posters by next week that way we have more poster in the june than may. mke sense

I really missed my co-tg members they have their own changes in the physical and I guess emotional, me? I'm learning everystp of the way, I'm trying not to butt in and try not to make attention hehehe, anyways, I'm impressed! not surprised with our new president, he's really prepared and updated and very short not commercial ad ons but some sort of chikas hehe. He also discussed the new house rules in the office (its more specific) then the coming activities for the whole school year (they seemed to be tentative but feels real can't wait). The sad part is there will be many "ka-pusong TG" who will graduate, waaah why why why sniff sniff wellwhat can we do time to move on. Hmm I guess we were in quorum lets see, There's Tats, Zyra,Mike, Mary Ann(who left early for her class), Chu(who left also early), Ana Mars, KC, Aries, Anju, Gary, Claire(will be missing ur blog!) and Mama James. Viva TG!!

No comments: