Friday, May 23, 2003

Just one of those days.. I guess I just read John's blog. Its true sometimes I got the feeling na I have something in my mind but when I type it it just flew away why is that hmm. well soem people don't seem to care about my whereabouts but then again my stubborn self just cna't get enuf of attention such attention that I thirst that whenever I get out or loose this I get so depressed paranoid and sing like avril Watching you back like you cna't relax but then this attention whether good or bad, too much of it is also dangerous and irritating but who am I to complain bwahaha.

Some words to our sponsors
John: (Try not to enter this to ur ear and escape to the other okhay!) It would be an honor to join ur bandwagon I just hope na I can do the best and reach ur expectations though I cannot garantee my work and performance to be normal because of my exag attitude and out of this world idealistic brain of mine. But I can garantee you that I wont leave you in mid air and that my dedication to help is there.

Oh by the way, the world is indeed full of crap and shit but isn't it nice that we a have a world we live in and it brings spice an dbitterness in our lives :P

Vanessa (okay, if this is not what u feel right now ignore it okhay) Hey what's wrong I do hope ur fine coz when u tagged the words "Its like everybody's critcizing me" I felt like what happened diay. Hey I know were not that close Van but honestly its hard for me to se u like this and I would like to help u in every step of the way okay Van. you can choose to be alone or not to be rgiht but the question is r u rally happy in that status I may say that I can relate or maybe my mind is saying crap again "what the hell I'm saying " but one thing is true I care about u okhay smile :) "If its dark and lonely just turn on the lights.. all you have to do is ask":)

Song in mind Private Emotions- Ricky Martin

Every endless night has a
dawning day
Every darkest sky has a shining ray
And it shines on you baby
can't you see
You're the only one who can
shine for me

Chorus:
It's a private emotion that fills
you tonight
And a silence falls between us
As the shadows steal the light
And wherever you may find it
Wherever it may lead
Let your private emotion come to me
Come to me

When your soul is tired and your
heart is weak
Do you think of love as a
one way street
Well it runs both ways,
open up your eyes
Can't you see me here,
how can you deny

Chorus

Every endless night has a
dawning day
Every darkest sky has a shining ray
It takes alot to laugh as your
tears go by
but you can find me here till you
tears run dry

Chorus

No comments: