Sunday, March 21, 2004

Happy 20th Birthday Grandier!!
Time: 12:20 a.m. March 22, 2004

My dad was the first one who greeted me a happy birthday ooow how sweet!, he even gave me a pic message of winnie the pooh with a cake on it.. gods, I'm going to cry but I think I got enough tear jerkers this month.

Wow another school year has finally come to an end but until now I'm still anxious in my advance math and compe 322 lec removal exams yep you heard it right our class (and I mean the whole class) will be taking a removal exam in advance math while some guys who didn't make it to the online exam has to face the removals in assembly under barangan oh what a day for my birthday!

Speaking of my birthday, today marks the end of my teenage life (talaga?) starts the age of an adult (talaga ha?) Hmm lemme see, is this what the stars were talking about? a BIG change, I don't really know... but whatever it is I hope its for the good, of everyone. Oh by the wyas, I'm not only celebrating my birthday here, I'm also celebrating my blog on its 2nd yr. Horray!!! My online diary has finally reached 2 yrs old ain't that great!! Well we only just begun literally I have to spend my whole day end my teen years through that day but it seems na I got no company to share it with since everyone well almost everyone already left to their destinations and I guess it will be a busy day for me because of the exams well I would say it'll be a typical day huh?

You know my dream birthday? It will be like a concert a tribute about me.. wherein everyone would there.. my classamtes, acquintances, relatives, friends, co-members of TG, lovers, exes (ok cge every na kulit). Then naay mga artista who will be performing then maybe they will show me some clippings or vtr of something about me murag artista gud... oh well this guy can dream alright.. kailan kaya yun hmm

I'm having problems nga on how to spend my money wisely... would i spend it for a spa, treat my friends, start a business, or enroll a summer workshop or something hahay and to think my budget is 1500 hahahaha ambitious ba oh well its true what they say "You can't buy anything!" How bout you guys how would you spend your money? help me tag me pls

To Leah: I miss You

HI lea! just got ur message through friendster I'm sorry I was so busy with my finals, well thanks for writing me a message though! that's so thoughtful of you, anyways, I heard you got sick ingat ka dyan ha, I know its tough being yourself in a foreign country but kayanin mo yan I believe in you. 2yrs? I don't know... I'm not promising cause we may not be sure what would happen in a span of 2 yrs, i'm not being pessimistic but I'm just being realistic here... Changes occur every minute and I can't stop that... but don't worry I'm not letting go from the possiblities that we might end up to be together in the end... as of now let's just finish what we got and if we ever see each other after two years then... well see...

No comments: